Malaysia & Singapore (2 nights Kualalumpur, 2 nights Genting Highland, 3 nights Singapore)
Malaysia: Cleaved in half by South China Sea, Malaysia's multicultural ambiance magnetizes trillions of tourists every season. Within its exquisite vicinity, visitors will appreciate the wide variety of microcosms portraying Malaysia as two countries in one. If Kuala Lumpur flaunts its space-age evolution then travelers can witness the Malaysian rural lifestyle in the villages of Sarawak. In contrast, the gleam of powdery beaches can be viewed in the Perhentian Islands of Malaysia throughout the season.
Kuala Lumpur: Commonly addressed as KL, Kuala Lumpur deliberately modifies the image of a capital city. Connoisseurs mark this city as evidence to Malaysia's determination and ingenuity. From a tin-mining town, Kuala Lumpur has transformed into a top-notch metropolis attributing towards opulence and contemporary routine. Whilst KL is a swift region it beautifully creates exceptional soothing ambiance for the holidaymakers as well.
Genting Highland: Underlined as a recommended and prominent hill option in Malaysia, Genting is an urbanized ground perfectly organizing rejuvenating respites for the local and foreign travelers. Being home to myriad resorts and hotels, Genting is full of enthusiasm, thrill and comfort enabling tourists to have the best time of their lives. Within its vicinity, travelers can't afford to overlook its mesmerizing splendor intended to steal your hearts.
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 yrs age)
Any other services not included in above cost
Surcharges (if any)
Specific Departure Dates :
October 01, 03, 10, 17, 21, 24, 31
November 03, 12, 13, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28
December 01, 03, 05, 08, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24,
18, 19, 20, 23, 25, 26 , 27
26, 27, 29, 30
Surcharge: certain peak dates incur surcharge, check with reservation
Terms & Conditions :
- Above Itinerary is a suggested itinerary and not a confirmed one as it can be changed by our local transporter
- We strongly recommend every client to upgrade the hotels as per their choice and star category.
- We are intermediary who book and arrange all services for our client. The services are provided by the service providers such as hotels, airlines etc for which we do not have control on their quality and you are requested to speak to them directly for any service related issues
- GST, Government taxes to be paid extra by the passenger
- We do not provide any porter services
- All above rates and services are subject to availability and can be changed without prior notice.
- All transfers and sightseeing are on Seat in coach basis.
- There may be certain surcharges applicable at the time of booking of the holiday package
- As of now, we are not holding any confirmed airline seats, hotel rooms.
- Actual ROE is charge at the time of confirmation. Currently calculated at 1 USD = INR 60
- Above prices are on Per person basis on Double Occupancy or as specified as otherwise
- The per person rates valid between 01 April 2014 to 30th September 2015 as per the group departure dates mentioned below.
- The inclusions mentioned in the itinerary are for reference purposes and all the inclusions to subject to your package type booked based on above pricing and acceptance.
- we usually give indoor/outdoor tickets on the same day, but on special occasions we might give indoor on one day and outdoor on different days (depending on the itinerary)
- Occasionally we have seen departure delays in Malaysia which delays the arrival in Singapore. In case Singapore arrival is delayed, we will switch night safari to an alternate date so as to maintain the comfort of the client (please note the above cannot be confirmed in advance)
- City tour and Sentosa tour can be combined on the same day also.
- Singapore can be done first or there can be a split stay on any of the destination without any prior notice
- Some itineraries have a departure on weekdays for which we might switch itinerary and do Genting Highland first instead of kualalumpur. In that case the itinerary will be switched and the said can be done without any prior intimation.
- No TRANSFERS are given for Dinner unless booked which is payable over and above the cost of above Holiday cost
- No extra bed is provided at first world hotel (superior room and deluxe room). No cost will be reduced for the same. All triple occupancy have to share the same bed in a room